Solid Brick Bungalow in an Amazing Family Neighbourhood Awaiting Your Touch!
59 Saybrook Avenue is a 3-bedroom 2-bathroom 1,245 sqft detached bungalow sitting on a 50 foot frontage lot located on a very desirable street in the highly sought-after Bloor-Islington neighbourhood. This charming and well-cared property has many great features including a very spacious living and dining room with large bright windows and fireplace, a kitchen off to the side with the potential to open up the space, and three well-sized bedrooms all with hardwood floors including a master with a walk-out to a large deck in your private backyard. The high-ceiling basement offers great potential with separate entrance, rec room, 3-Pc Bathroom, and more. Located in close proximity to great schools, parks, shopping, minutes from highways, and public transportation (Islington Subway). This is a great solid home in an amazing family neighbourhood. Make this your home today!
Living Room – 18′ x 12’9″
Dining Room – 11′ 1″ x 11′
Kitchen – 11′ 6″ x 9′
Master Bedroom – 13′ 3″ x 9′ 6″
2nd Bedroom – 13′ 4″ x 10′ 11″
3rd Bedroom – 9′ 10″ x 9′ 4″
Recreation Room – 26′ x 12′ 1″
Workshop – 26′ x 8′ 7″
Laundry Room – 8′ 1″ x 6′ 1″
• 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Detached Bungalow in Highly Desired islington-Bloor area.
• Spacious bungalow sitting on large premium 50 x 126 foot lot.
• Move-in, Renovate, Top-up, or Build New. Many fantastic options.
• Three spacious bedrooms and 4-Piece Bathroom on main floor.
• Includes attached garage and private double driveway with parking for four cars (5 cars total).
• Close to many amenities. Highly Regarded Schools, Parks, Public Transportation, Highway Access.
• Amazing Family Neighbourhood.
If you’re interested in the details for this property, looking to SELL your home for top dollar or to BUY in Etobicoke call Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.