Outstanding Cabbagetown Condo!
Suite 1009-225 Wellesley Street East is a fabulous 1-bedroom plus den, 2-bathroom 694 sqft condo at the highly desirable The Star of Downtown Condos in Cabbagetown. The open concept living and dining rooms feature laminate floors with a walkout to a great north-facing balcony. The kitchen offers durable granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar for quick meals. Sleep the night away in your master bedroom with double closets and 5 piece ensuite with two (2!) showers. The separate room den is located across from a 2-Piece ensuite complete with wall to wall mirrored closets. It’s all about location, location, location. Minutes walk to Bloor-Yonge, Sherbourne, and College Subway Stations! Do you shopping at the Eaton Centre. Dine in many of downtown Toronto’s fine restaurants. Take a dip in the pool or shoot some hoops at the recreation centre. Enjoy the weekly Cabbagetown Farmers Market. This is downtown living!
Living Room – 17’8″ x 10’9″
Dining Room – 17’8″ x 10’9″
Kitchen – 16’11” x 8’6″
Master Bedroom – 13’10” x 10’4″
Den – 9’4″ x 8’11”
• 1-Bedroom plus Den, 2-Bathroom Condo. Includes underground parking spot and locker
• Living and Dining area with open concept layout and walkout to balcony.
• Open Kitchen with durable granite countertops, undermount sink, tile backsplash, and breakfast bar.
• Master Bedroom with Double Closets and 5-Piece master Ensuite.
• Separate room Den with laminate floors and wall to wall mirrored closets. Lots of in-suite storage.
• Includes Stainless Steel appliances, Washer/Dryer, all light fixtures and window coverings.
• Close to subways, shops, cafes, restaurants, rec centre, parks, great schools, entertainment options, and more.
This condo is now SOLD! If you’re interested in the details for 1009-225 Wellesley Street East, looking to SELL your home for top dollar or to BUY, call Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.