Available for rent is 34 Agar Crescent, a 1700 square foot 1 1/2 storey detached home in the highly desired Eatonville neighbourhood of Central Etobicoke (Rathburn and Martin Grove). This clean and well-cared for 4-bedroom 3-bathroom home sits on a very quiet and sought after street. It is perfect for families as it is situated in an excellent school district close to parks, trails, shopping, and transportation. Here are the details:
• 4-Bedroom 3-Bathroom in an excellent family neighbourhood.
• 50 x 150 foot fenced in yard.
• Separate Living and Dining Rooms with hardwood floors.
• Eat-in Kitchen with fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave. Walk-out to balcony.
• Finished basement with 2-Piece Bathroom.
• Includes Washer/Dryer for your own use (not shared).
• Close to incredible schools, shopping, TTC, GO, and Hwy 427-Gardiner-QEW hub.
• Includes 1 garage parking spot as well as 2 driveway parking spots.
This home is now LEASED! If you’re interested in the details for this property or looking to BUY or SELL your home for top dollar or interested in renting a property call Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.