Detached Home on a Premium Lot in the Family-Oriented Neighbourhood of Glen Park!
26 Eastglen Crescent is a 3-Bedroom 2-Bathroom detached 1 ½ storey home in the highly sought after and exclusive neighbourhood of Glen Park. Build your custom dream home to your exact specifications on a premium 50 x 150 foot lot or update the current home to your liking. Whether you would like to renovate, top up, or build, you now have the opportunity to own a prime property in this highly desired community. Close to superb public and catholic schools, public transit and the new Kipling Transit Hub, shops and restaurants,
5-minute drive to upscale Sherway Gardens, numerous trails, and mere steps from family friendly Glen Park complete with tennis courts, playground, and wading pool. Make 26 Eastglen Crescent your home today!
• 3-Bedroom 2-Bathroom Detached 1 ½ Storey Home with attached single car garage.
• Partly finished basement with separate entrance.
• Level backyard with sun-filled afternoons.
• Ideally located: highly regard schools, public transportation to Islington and Kipling Subway Stations, trails, shopping, and mere steps to community loved Glen Park.
• Highly desirable and becoming increasingly rare: 50 x 150 foot Lot.
This home is now SOLD! If you’re interested in the details for this property, looking to SELL your home for top dollar or to BUY in Etobicoke call Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.