Beautifully Maintained Family Home!
15 Tonwell Court is a 4-bedroom 2-bathroom, detached 4-Level backsplit sitting on a large lot on a child-friendly street in highly sought-after central Etobicoke. From when you first enter the welcoming foyer you’ll know that this was a well-loved home. Your open concept living and dining rooms offer so many unique features such as original hardwood floors, wood slat wall, high vaulted ceiling, all brightened up with a large west-facing picture window. A French door leads to your eat-in kitchen with room for all of your appliances and a small breakfast area. The three bedrooms on the upper level all feature hardwood floors, large closets, and are located next to a 4-Piece bathroom. The fabulous family room where memories are made. It is super-spacious and features hardwood floors, gas fireplace, large window, and a walk-out. Here you’ll also find the 4th bedroom that is also very spacious with potential to turn the 2-Piece into a master ensuite. Through another French door is the finished basement that has comfortable broadloom underfoot and can be used as a rec room, hobby room, kid’s play area, or home office. The very convenient walkout leads to a private backyard that is perfect for gardening, playtime, or dining al fresco. With amazing public and catholic schools, parks, shopping as well as the Kipling Transit Hub (TTC Subway and Go) this is one of the most sought-after family neighbourhoods in all of Etobicoke.
Make 15 Tonwell Court your home today!
• 4 Bedroom 2-Bathroom detached Backsplit in one of the most sought-after areas of Etobicoke.
• Formal Living and Dining Rooms with slat wall, hardwood floors, and vaulted ceiling.
• Kitchen with eat-in area.
• Spacious Master with double closet located next to 4-piece bathroom.
• Three additional spacious bedrooms all with hardwood floors.
• Fabulous Family Room with gas fireplace and walk-out to patio.
• Multi-purpose finished basement perfect as rec room, kid’s play area, home office.
• Incredible family neighbourhood with fantastic public and catholic schools.
Foyer – 7’3″ x 4’2″
Living Room – 16’3″ x 10’11”
Dining Room – 13′ x 9’3″
Kitchen – 11’6″ x 10’1″
Master Bedroom – 15’4″ x 11′
2nd Bedroom – 13’2″ x 11′
3rd Bedroom – 9’10” x 9’7″
4th Bedroom – 13’3″ x 9’8″
Family Room – 21’5″ x 13’4″
Recreation Room – 19’1″ x 15’11”
Furnace – 15’11” x 13’3″
Call Richard Robibero at 416-277-8025 or email me directly for a personal viewing of 15 Tonwell Court, other homes in Etobicoke, or for any other real estate questions you may have.