Opportunity to Build Dream Home! Renovate! Or Keep as Investment Property!
168 Strachan Avenue is a 3-Bedroom 3-Bathroom row house in the highly sought-after and exclusive neighbourhood of Niagara and Trinity-Belwoods. This home, originally built in 1885, exudes character and is awaiting your touch. Having recently received city approval for a 2,190 square foot modern masterpiece complete with 11-foot ceilings, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Terrace, and Garage, the stage has been set for the street’s newest jewel. If the mood suits you can choose to renovate the existing home to it’s original 3-bedroom configuration complete with current balcony and private backyard. Or finally, you can keep it its present form with three separate living quarters each on its own floor and kitchen and rent out until ready to contruct or renovate.
Most importantly, the one thing that can’t be replicated elsewhere is it’s absolutely amazing location just south of Trinity Bellwoods Park. With a Walkscore of 96 and a TransitScore of 100, it is deal for families, couples, and singles. The area is an incredible gem in the city. Grab a coffee, go for a stroll, and just enjoy life at 168 Strachan Avenue!
• 3-Bedroom 3-Bathroom Townhome Just south of Trinity Bellwoods Park.
• Preliminary Approval from Toronto Local Appeal Body for a new 2,190 home to be constructed with garage.
• 3 Separate living quarters each with private entrance. Each unit has been rented out in the past.
• Ideally located: highly regarded schools, public transportation, shopping, and more.
• Walkscore 96, TransitScore 100.
Call Richard Robibero at 416-277-8025 or email him directly for more information or for a private showing today!