Fabulous and Ultra Rare Extended 3-Bedroom Bungalow!
7 Westcliffe Road is a fabulous and ideally situated detached bungalow unlike any other! This home has been lovingly cared for and updated throughout the years including the extension of the front and back of the home, making this one of the larger bungalows in the area. The masterfully crafted stonework and landscaping leads to an upgraded front door and upon entering the welcoming foyer you’ll find a spacious living and dining room with spectacular herringbone hardwood floors. Just beyond the dining room is a bright and airy kitchen complete with stainless-steel appliances as well as a breakfast bar and eat-in area perfect for cooking while entertaining. The main floor also features three large bedrooms. The finished basement, also accessible through a separate entrance, has high ceilings, potlights, and a fireplace that warms the entire area. You’ll also find a wonderfully upgraded second kitchen that is nicer than most main floor kitchens and comes complete with granite counters and stainless-steel appliances. Here you’ll also find updated 3-Piece bathroom and an additional bedroom making this the perfect in-law suite as well as offering other possibilities. Making your way outside you’ll be greeted with a well-manicured elevated backyard with mature cedar trees perfect for summer evenings. You will also appreciate the oversized 2-car garage that has plenty of storage, ideal for family living. Make 7 Westcliffe Road your home today!
Living Room – 15’11” x 11’9″
Dining Room – 14’1″ x 11’6″
Kitchen – 10’3″ x 9’10”
Breakfast Area – 12′ x 11’5″
Primary Bedroom – 14’2″ x 12’2″
2nd Bedroom – 12’3″ x 10’3″
3rd Bedroom – 12’3″ x 10’4″
Rec Room – 34’2″ x 30’7″
Basement Kitchen – 11’3″ x 10’7″
Basement Bedroom – 15’1″ x 12′
• Ultra Rare extended 3-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom Bungalow with 1644 sqft Main floor and 1919 sqft Basement (total 3,563 sqft).
• Large Living and Dining Rooms with Herringbone hardwood floors.
• Fantastic Kitchen and Breakfast area, perfect for cooking and entertaining.
• Larger Primary Bedroom with Large Double Closet with Closet Organizers.
• Spacious 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms.
• Finished Basement with Separate Entrance.
• Massive open concept Recreation Room with fireplace lounge area and wet bar, ideal for family parties and get-togethers.
• Upgraded 2nd Kitchen with Granite Countertops, stainless steel appliances including Gas Stove.
• Additional Bedroom w/Above Grade Windows.
• Dedicated Laundry Room.
• Oversized 2-Car Garage & parking for 6 cars.
• Includes all stainless steel appliances in both kitchens, washer and dryer, window coverings (including Hunter Douglas), and light fixtures.
• Recent updates include Newer Furnace (2020) and Air Conditioner (2018). Hot Water Tank Owned.
• Ideally situated close to parks and ravines, schools, shopping, public transit, and much more!