Incredible Penthouse in Leslieville!
Suite 716-246 Logan Avenue is a fabulous 2-bedroom 2-bathroom penthouse overlooking Queen Street in highly sought-after Leslieville. This “875 Queen East” condominium features white oak hardwood flooring throughout both levels, high ceilings, custom blinds, open concept living/dining room with wall to wall windows. Preparing meals is a treat in your white Scavolini Kitchen with stone countertops, glass backsplash, centre island, and stainless steel appliances with gas stove. Enjoy your light and airy Master Bedroom with great north views, walk-in closet, removable wardrobes, and 4-piece master ensuite. The second bedroom also features a juliet balcony, closet, and is steps away from a second 3-piece bathroom. One of the best features is your massive terrace complete with gas and water connections where outdoor barbecuing is allowed. Enjoy dining al fresco or a glass of wine while overlooking Queen East. Come view this beautiful penthouse today. There’s a lot to love!
Living Room – 17’8″ x 10’9″
Dining Room – 17’8″ x 10’9″
Kitchen – 16’11” x 8’6″
Master Bedroom – 13’10” x 10’4″
2nd Bedroom – 9’4″ x 8’11”
Terrace – 125 sqft
• 2-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom Penthouse. Includes underground parking spot and locker.
• Living and Dining area with open concept layout and walkout to terrace.
• Scavolini Kitchen with stone counter tops, undercounter lighting, centre island, undermount sink, and backsplash.
• Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and 4-Piece master Ensuite.
• 2nd Bedroom with juliet balcony and closet.
• Lots of ensuite storage.
• Includes Stainless Steel appliances (gas stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave), Washer/Dryer, all light fixtures, and custom window coverings (including blackout shades in bedrooms).
• Also includes hallway cabinet, bathroom cabinet, bedroom wardrobes, custom closets, and television bracket.
• Close to shops, cafes, restaurants, rec centre, parks, great schools, entertainment options, public transportation, and the lake.
This condo is now SOLD! If you’re interested in the details for 716-246 Logan Avenue, looking to SELL your home for top dollar or to BUY, call Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.