Beautifully Maintained Family Home!
91 Goswell Road is a 3+1 bedroom 3-bathroom, detached bungalow in highly sought-after central Etobicoke. From when you first enter the welcoming foyer you’ll know that this was a well-loved home. Your formal living and dining rooms are great for entertaining and feature original hardwood floors, large bright windows, and a convenient walk-out to your backyard deck. Meal preparation is a treat in the updated custom kitchen with beautiful granite counters, backsplash, undercounter lighting and stainless-steel appliances including gas stove. The three bedrooms on the main floor all feature hardwood floors and are located next to a 5-Piece bathroom. Two convenient staircases lead to the finished basement with two areas. On one side is a fully enclosed separate apartment with second eat-in kitchen, living/dining area, 3-piece bathroom/laundry, and bedroom, all with above grade windows for plenty of light. On the other side is an exceptionally large family room with raised hardwood floor, potlights, fireplace and third 3-piece bathroom. Storage will never be a problem with lots of room to store away your holiday decorations. The south-facing fenced-in yard is perfect for gardening, playtime, or dining al fresco on an incredible interlocking patio complete with walkways that stretch around the entire home. With amazing public and catholic schools, parks, shopping as well as the Kipling Subway Hub (TTC and Go) this is one of the most sought-after family neighbourhoods in all of Etobicoke.
• 3+1 Bedroom 3-Bathroom detached bungalow in one of the most sought-after areas of Etobicoke.
• Formal Living and Dining Rooms with hardwood floors and walk-out.
• Custom Kitchen with granite countertops, backsplash, under-cabinet lighting, potlights, and breakfast bar.
• All Stainless Steel Appliances including gas stove, fridge, and dishwasher..
• Spacious Master with double closet lovated next to 5-piece bathroom.
• Lower floor Family Room with raised floor and fireplace.
• Separate entrance to basement apartment with large kitchen and bedroom.
• Large south-facing fenced-in backyard with beautiful interlocked patio with pathways extending around the home.
• Incredible family neighbourhood with fantastic public and catholic schools.
Foyer – 18’3″ x 9’6″
Living Room – 16’4″ x 27’6″
Dining Room – 16’4″ x 27’6″
Kitchen – 16’4″ x 9’3″
Master Bedroom – 13’8″ x 10’4″
2nd Bedroom – 11’3″ x 10′
3rd Bedroom – 11’2″ x 8’7″
Family Room – 27’3″ x 14’11”
2nd Kitchen – 17’6″ x 9’10”
Living/Dining – 11’10” x 8’9″
Bedroom – 12’6″ x 8′
Call Richard Robibero at 416-277-8025 or email me directly for a personal viewing of 91 Goswell Road, other homes in Etobicoke, or for any other real estate questions you may have.