Highly Coveted 2-Bedroom at One Sherway
Suite 406-235 Sherway Gardens Road is a 2-bedroom 1-bathroom west-facing unit with ultra-rare 200sqft terrace in prestigious One Sherway Condominiums Tower 1. The open concept living and dining rooms feature 9ft ceilings, hardwood floors, floor to ceiling windows for great afternoon sun, and a walk-out. The light and airy kitchen features a breakfast bar for quick meals, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. The Master Bedroom has enough room for a king-sized bed and enjoys hardwood floors and large closet. The second bedroom also features hardwood floors and large sliding closet. With one of the largest terraces in the complex (only a handful) there is enough room for an entire patio set to enjoy your outdoor space which is in high demand during these times. Also comes with parking and locker. Come see this fantastic unit today!
Experience resort style amenities such as the indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness centre, billiards room, party room, theatre room, 24 hour concierge, and much more.
Living Room – 17’11” x 10’4″
Dining Room – 17’11” x 17’3″
Kitchen – 9’2″ x 8’5″
Master Bedroom – 10’11” x 9’1″
2nd Bedroom – 10’10” x 9′
Foyer – 10’10” x 3’8″
• 2-Bedroom, 1-Bathroom. Includes parking spot and storage locker.
• Ultra-rare 200sqft Terrace for incredible and much-needed outdoor space.
• Living and Dining area with rare 9ft ceilings, open concept layout and walkout to terrace.
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, double sink, and upgraded faucet.
• Master Bedroom with hardwood floors and large closet.
• 2nd Bedroom with hardwood floors and large closet.
• Includes Stainless Steel appliances, Front Loading Washer/Dryer, all light fixtures and window coverings.
• Close to shops, entertainment options, TTC, GO, and Hwy 427-Gardiner-QEW hub.
• Super desirable 2-bedroom at a very reasonable price!
This condo is now SOLD! If you’re interested in the details for 406-235 Sherway Gardens Road, looking to SELL your home for top dollar or to BUY at One Sherway or anywhere else call Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.