Need a larger condo? This one is for you!
1604-235 Sherway Gardens Road is a spacious 966 square foot suite with rare 2-bedroom, den, 2-bathroom configuration in prestigious One Sherway Condominiums. With lots of room to work with you can choose the layout that suits your lifestyle. The Master bedroom is its own private oasis with space for your king-size bed and all of your bedroom furniture, a walk-in closet, and master ensuite. This corner unit also has a large eat-in kitchen with upgraded cabinets and large pantry for those who love to cook. Put a table in the breakfast area and use the rest of the space for entertaining. Use the den as an office, dining room, or play area. Walk-out to your balcony and experience unobstructed 180 degree unobstructed lake and sunset views. With almost 1,000 square feet of living space this unit is a true gem!
Experience resort style amenities such as the indoor pool, sun deck, hot tub, sauna, fitness centre, billiards room, party room, theatre room, guest suites, 24 hour concierge, and much more.
• 2-Bedroom + Den, 2-Bathroom, with open corner balcony. Includes a parking spot.
• Eat-in Kitchen with upgraded cabinets and added pantry.
• Large Master Bedroom with walk-in and 4-piece ensuite with glass-enclosed tub and shower.
• 2nd Bedroom with double mirrored closet and gorgeous Western sunset views.
• Living and Dining area with dark hardwood floors and floor to ceiling windows for unobstructed views. Den could be used as office, dining area, and more! No wasted space in this condo plan!
• Includes Stainless Steel appliances, Ensuite Washer/Dryer, all light fixtures and window coverings.
• Close to shops, entertainment options, TTC, GO, and Hwy 427-Gardiner-QEW hub.
• The 2-Bedroom + Den floorplan is extremely rare! So much space. It’s a must-see!
This home is now SOLD! If you’re interested in the details for this property or looking to BUY or SELL your home for top dollar call Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.