Beautifully Maintained Family Home!
34 Shelley Street is a fantastic 3-bedroom 2-bathroom, detached bungalow in highly desired Georgetown. Ideally situated on a quiet family street this home offers many great features along with many recent upgrades! Entertain in your living room with large picture window. Meal prep is a dream in your custom eat-in modern kitchen with quartz countertops, tile backsplash, undermount sink and stainless steel appliances. Pass snacks and drinks through the breakfast bar overlooking the living room. Your Primary Bedroom is very spacious with plenty of room for a king size bed and secondary furnishings. Two additional kid-friendly bedrooms are located on the main floor alongside the 4-Piece Bathroom. Heading downstairs you’ll notice a separate entrance that introduces additional options for your finished basement. As you enter to your left you’ll find a kitchenette that is ready for primetime with stove connection and water main. The open basement with above grade windows is perfect as a recreation room, living room, home office, gym, in-law suite, and more! You’ll also find an additional 4th bedroom with two walk-in closets and a 4-Piece bathroom. Finally your large newly fenced in west-facing yards is perfect for kids, pets, or simply just enjoying those warm summer nights that are coming soon. With amazing schools, parks, and a short walk to shopping options this is truly one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods in all of Georgetown. Make 34 Shelley Street your home today!
• 3-Bedroom (plus 1) 2-Bathroom detached bungalow in one of the most sought-after areas of Georgetown.
• Living Room with oak hardwood floors and large picture window.
• Custom Eat-in Modern Kitchen with quartz countertops, tile backsplash, undermount sink.
• All Stainless Steel Appliances including gas stove, fridge, new dishwasher (2021).
• Spacious Primary Bedroom and two kid-friendly bedrooms on main floor alongside 4-Piece Bathroom.
• Finished basement separate entrance for lots of possibilities. Roughed in kitchen. Large 4th bedroom with two walk-in closets, and 4-Piece Ensuite Bathroom.
• Basement Can use as recreation room, office, home gym, or in-law suite.
• Newly Fenced-in backyard.
Living Room – 16’10” x 11’10”
Kitchen – 16′ x 8’2″
Primary Bedroom – 14’2″ x 9’9″
2nd Bedroom – 10’4″ x 9’4″
3rd Bedroom – 11’4″ x 7’2″
Recreation Room – 29’4″ x 11’9″
4th Bedroom Basement – 12’3″ x 12’3″
Laundry Room – 12’3″ x 9′
This home is now SOLD! If you’re interested in the details for 34 Shelley Street, looking to SELL your home for top dollar or to BUY, call Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 or email me directly to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.