Attention First-time Homebuyers, Downsizers, Investors!
214 Alderbrae Avenue is a charming 2-bedroom 2-bathroom raised bungalow located on a very quiet street in highly desirable Alderwood. This detached home contains features that many will find enticing such as an open concept main floor, hardwood floors throughout, and a newly renovated kitchen with quartz countertops and built-in appliances. Need more space? There is also finished basement with separate entrance, second kitchen, great living/dining area, and an additional 2-bedrooms. Sitting on a large lot it is also in an area where new homes are being constructed monthly which offers a fantastic opportunity to build your dream home down the road. Located in close proximity to great schools, parks, shopping, Sherway Gardens, public transportation (TTC and Go) and highway access allowing you to get downtown in minutes. This home is a must see!
• 2-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom Detached Bungalow with Private Driveway.
• Gorgeous light-filled rooms with hardwood floors.
• Renovated Kitchen with quartz countertops and built-in appliances.
• Finished basement with 2 additional bedrooms(!), kitchen, bathroom and separate entrance.
• Close to parks, schools, public transportation, and highways.
• Desirable and up and coming Alderwood. Lots of new home construction in the area!
This home is now SOLD! If you’re interested in the details for this property, looking to SELL your home for top dollar or to BUY in Etobicoke call Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.