Incredible Penthouse Loft in the Heart of Downtown!
PH2-36 Charlotte Street is a fantastic 1-Bedroom 1-Bathroom east-facing loft in the highly desired boutique building of Charlotte Lofts. This penthouse suite features an open concept living and dining area with hardwood floors and bright eastern skyline as viewed through your 16 foot high floor to ceiling windows. Entertain and enjoy meal prep in your kitchen with modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and breakfast bar. Retreat to your second floor master bedroom with exposed concrete ceilings, additional space for a work from home office, large mirrored closet with organizers, and fabulous 4-Piece modern bathroom. Finally, experience amazing city views from your walk-out balcony. With both WalkScores and TransitScores of 100 you have public transit, incredible shopping, the best restaurants, and world class entertainment all at your doorstep. Includes rare parking spot and storage locker. Downtown living at it’s finest!
Amenities include access to exercise room, party room, rooftop deck, security system, and visitor parking.
Living Room – 15′ 6″ x 13′ 1″
Dining Room – 15′ 6″ x 13′ 1″
Kitchen – 10′ 1″ x 7′ 9″
Master Bedroom – 12′ 11″ x 11′ 1″
In suite Laundry – 6′ 1″ x 5′
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 2-storey penthouse with balcony. Includes storage locker and rare parking spot.
• Newer hardwood floors throughout with walk-out.
• Kitchen with modern cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar.
• Includes Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Ensuite Front-loading Washer/Dryer, all upgraded light fixtures and window coverings.
• Maintenance fees include hydro, heat, central air, and water.
• 100 Walkscore and 100 Transitscore! Close To Restaurants, Shops, Public Transportation, basically all downtown amenities.
This condo is now SOLD! If you’re interested in the details for PH2-36 Charlotte Street, looking to SELL your home for top dollar or to BUY a condo downtown, call Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 or email me directly to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.