Beautiful 3-Bedroom 4-Bathroom Detached!
87 Emily Carr Crescent is a fabulous 3-Bedroom 4-Bathroom detached 2-storey home in highly desired Bolton! This single owner home features a free-flowing main floor with a large welcoming foyer leading to your open concept Living & Dining rooms perfect for family living. The spacious kitchen is great for cooking and entertaining with an eat-in breakfast area and walk-out to your backyard. The main floor also offers a 2-Piece bathroom for guests and direct access to your garage with a connecting mudroom. The staircase leads you to three great bedrooms upstairs including a Primary Bedroom with large walk-in closet & 4-Piece ensuite. The two other bedrooms are located next to an additional 4-piece bathroom. Downstairs you’ll find a finished basement with fourth bathroom and large separate room that can be used as an office, family room, playroom, home gym, or 4th bedroom. Enjoy your fenced-in yard with new Pergola for shade perfect for kids, pets, & barbecuing. With amazing schools, parks, & shopping options this is truly one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods in Bolton! Make 87 Emily Carr Crescent your home today!
Living Room – 21’1″ x 10’5″
Dining Room – 21’1″ x 10’5″
Kitchen – 22′ x 9’3″
Primary Bedroom – 15′ x 11’6″
2nd Bedroom – 14’5″ x 9′
3rd Bedroom – 10’10” x 8’10”
Basement Bedroom – 20’1″ x 11’8″
Rec Room – 19’8″ x 12’3″
• 3-Bedroom, 4-Bathroom with Built-in Garage.
• Living and Dining area with open concept layout and large bright windows.
• Eat-in Kitchen with lots of counter space and walk-out to yard.
• Primary Bedroom with walk-in closet and 4-Piece Ensuite.
• 2nd Bedroom and 3rd Bedrooms large windows and closets, located to second 4-Piece Bathroom.
• Includes all appliances, Washer/Dryer, all light fixtures and window coverings.
• Close to schools, parks, public transit, and shopping.
• Super desirable neighbourhood!
This property is now SOLD! If you’re interested in the details for this property, looking to SELL your home for top dollar or to BUY in Boltoncall Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.