Great Family Living!
Unit 2008 at 145 Hillcrest Avenue is a large 940 square foot 2-bedroom plus Den suite at The Carlyles buildings in Cooksville. With two bedrooms at a “one bedroom price” this attractively priced condo has plenty of living space for larger families. So much so that the den can be used as a third bedroom. With open concept living and dining rooms, large master bedroom with walk-in closet, and a laundry room with locker-sized storage space, this condo has it all. This extremely well-run building has a very high Walkscore of 90 and is close to all major amenities including shopping, parks, great schools, and steps to the Cooksville Go Station. This condo is perfect for those looking to stop renting and own their home today!
Experience excellent amenities such as the sauna, whirlpool, exercise room, party room, visitor parking, 24 hour concierge, an amazing rooftop deck and much more.
• 2-Bedroom, 1-Den, 1-Bathroom 940 square foot Condo. Includes a parking spot.
• Open Concept Living and Dining Rooms.
• Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and broadloom.
• Second Bedroom with Southeast Views. Large Den.
• Includes all appliances, Ensuite Washer/Dryer, all light fixtures and window coverings.
• Close to Square One, shopping, restaurants, schools, MIWay, and Cooksville Go Station.
This condo is now SOLD! If you’re interested in the details for this property, looking to SELL your home for top dollar or to BUY at Hillcrest or in the area, call Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.