Fabulous and Ultra Rare 3-Bedroom Ground Floor Unit
Suite 102-131 Torresdale Avenue is a fantastic 3-Bedroom 2-Bathroom ground floor unit at The Hemispheres. This is one of the largest floorplans in the building at over 1600sqft and has also been extensively updated with new flooring throughout, new tile, new fixtures, appliances, and much more! From the welcoming foyer you’ll step into a very large Living room perfect for entertaining your family and guests. Just off of this fabulous space is a Solarium that is perfect as a home office with sliding door for noise reduction and privacy. Prepare amazing dinners for family gatherings in your large eat-in kitchen complete with new stainless steel appliances, pantry and overlooking a dedicated dining room. Retire to your spacious Primary Bedroom with double closet space and a 3-Piece Ensuite with new vanity and tile. The second and third bedrooms are also quite spacious and make use of a second 4-Piece bathroom. This is the perfect house alternative without sacrificing on space. Amenities include an outdoor pool, sauna, exercise room, great walking grounds and ravines and all utilities are included! All of these amazing features and the convenience of ground floor access! Make this your home today!
Experience resort style amenities such as the outdoor pool, exercise room, sauna, party room, grounds, visitor parking, and much more.
Living Room – 20’5″ x 16′
Dining Room – 11’9″ x 11′
Kitchen – 14′ x 9’9″
Primary Bedroom – 16’8″ x 11′
2nd Bedroom – 12’5″ x 9’2″
3rd Bedroom – 12’8″ x 9′
Laundry – 5’2″ x 5’2″
Foyer – 13’9″ x 5′
• 3-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom. Includes parking spot and Ensuite Locker/Pantry.
• Massive Living Room with open concept layout and new flooring throughout.
• Large Eat-in Kitchen with newer appliances, potlights, backsplash, and pantry..
• Primary Bedroom with double closets and 3-Piece Ensuite.
• Spacious 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms.
• Includes Stainless Steel appliances, Washer/Dryer, all light fixtures and window coverings.
• Close to shops, public transit, parks, and schools.
• Super rare and desirable ground floor unit at a very reasonable price!
This condo is now SOLD! If you’re interested in the details for 102-131 Torresdale Avenue, looking to SELL your home for top dollar or to BUY, call Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 or email me directly to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.