Perfect for first-time homebuyers, downsizers, or investors!
Suite 1108-235 Sherway Gardens Road is a spacious 1 Bedroom plus Den suite in prestigious One Sherway Condominiums Tower 1. This much desired “Zinnia” 592 sqft floorplan features open concept living and dining rooms with light hardwood floors and a walk-out to a private tiled balcony with unobstructed North views of upscale Sherway Gardens. The light and airy kitchen features a breakfast bar for quick meals and upgraded cabinets. The Master bedroom features comfortable broadloom (2018), floor to ceiling windows, and great closet space with custom organizer. The multi-purpose den can be used as a dining area, office, nursery, and more! Unit 1108 is a must-see!
Experience resort style amenities such as the indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, gym, billiards room, party room, theatre room, guest suites, playground, 24 hour concierge, and much more.
Living Room – 16′ x 11′ 2″
Dining Room – 16′ x 11′ 2″
Kitchen – 7′ 7″ x 7′ 6″
Master Bedroom – 10′ 5″ x 9′
Den – 8′ 1″ ft x 8′
• 1-Bedroom plus Den, 1-Bathroom suite. Includes a Parking Spot and Locker.
• Spacious Living and Dining Rooms with hardwood floors and walkout to private tiled balcony.
• Kitchen with upgraded cabinets, breakfast bar, and and undermount lighting.
• Master Bedroom with broadloom (2018), floor to ceiling windows, and mirrored closet with custom organizer.
• Den with hardwood floors and perfect as office, nursery, dining, and more!
• Includes all appliances, Washer/Dryer, all window coverings and upgraded light fixtures.
• Close to Upscale Sherway Gardens, shops, restaurants, entertainment options, TTC, GO, and Hwy 427-Gardiner-QEW hub.
• This is one of the nicest 1+1 suites to come along at Sherway!
This condo is now SOLD! If you’re interested in the details for 1108-235 Sherway Gardens Road, looking to SELL your home for top dollar or to BUY at One Sherway or anywhere else call Richard Robibero today at 416-277-8025 to find out how he can help you or for any other real estate questions you may have.