Home and Garden Inspired Living!
Step inside and experience a beautiful home to start making memories in. 109 Goswell Road is a 1 1/2 storey detached single family residence in the highly desired area of Eatonville in Central Etobicoke in an amazing school district enjoyed by many families. Once inside you’ll notice that no detail was overlooked in this picture perfect main floor. A large inviting foyer leads you into the open concept living room and kitchen specifically designed for entertaining and family gatherings. The modern kitchen is a cook’s dream with high-end stainless steel Bosch appliances, glass backsplash, and centre island and breakfast bar. Meals can be served in the separate dining room complete with pantry and modern chandelier. Retire at night to your master bedroom with two step-in closets and additional shoe closet. Two additional bedrooms and a 4-Piece Bathroom complete the upstairs section of the home. Downstairs you’ll find a finished basement that can be used as a children’s playroom, office, theatre room with wired speakers, or all of the above. Just off of the rec room is a clean and tidy laundry room as well as an additional 3-Piece Bathroom. Completing the home is a fantastic fenced in yard as well as stone patio for warm summer nights, breezeway, and 2-car garage. Offered at $998,000, just move-in and enjoy this perfect home known as 109 Goswell Road.
• 3-Bedroom 3-Bathroom 1 1/2 Storey detached home.
• Hardwood Floors, potlights, and crown moulding throughout main floor.
• Large Living Room with Window Seat, Fireplace, and Built-in shelves.
• Custom Kitchen with Soapstone countertops, upgraded cabinets, stainless steel Bosch appliances, centre island, and glass backsplash.
• Dining room with built-in pantry and modern chandelier.
• Foyer with marble floors, closet, and 2-Piece Bathroom.
• Master bedroom with hardwood floors and lots of closet space.
• Finished basement with separate entrance.
• Ultimate in home comfort with Ecobee thermostat, Ring Secure Doorbell, Central Air Conditioning, new Humidifier, and mostly LED Lighting.
• Outdoor improvements including water proofing, new weeping tile, interlocking and fenced yard.
Living Room 17.45 x 11.02
Dining Room 11.32 x 10.66
Kitchen 11.61 x 11.22
Foyer 11.32 x 7.71
Master Bedroom 11.64 x 11.18
2nd Bedroom 11.05 x 8.63
3rd Bedroom 11.02 x 8.79
Rec Room 22.30 x 18.83
Laundry 18.20 x 10.33
Call Richard Robibero at 416-277-8025 for a personal viewing of 109 Goswell Road, other homes in Central Etobicoke, or for any other real estate questions you may have.